Pages

1.15.2010

New Craigslist Find

Bench for the dining room table since all of our chairs have disappeared to different rooms. The color isn't great, but I'm planning on painting it this summer to either red or black. Not sure yet, still have to get artwork and I don't want it to be a garish color...
Square details. Whatever...
However, we do have a small problem. Rusty is afraid of it. See here? He's about to bark at it because he doesn't understand it. (This is when I almost dropped the camera because I was laughing so hard. Poor Rusty, he becomes the butt of lots of jokes)
Nigel was just hoping that it came with another dog friend.

And so, we can now have guests over again for dinner because there's now places to sit. Crazy, right? Eating dinner at the McTatty/Bimmer Hotel? What?

Oh, and BTW, I LOVE Craigslist. There's so many good finds on there...

No comments: