Pages

6.18.2011

CSA Recipe - Week 1

I mixed fresh thyme with olive oil and then later added the green garlic (which BTW, I LOVE green garlic, the garlic flavor is much more subtle and so I cut it up in chunks much like green onion).

 Asparagus from the CSA box that I grilled as well. I literally just tossed everything into the veggie basket and let it cook.
 And this, my lovelies, is green garlic. Doesn't it look like green onion? At first I thought it was weird that green onions were smelling like garlic but then I went back and read my list. Green garlic.
Potatoes are also from the CSA box. I par cooked the potatoes in the microwave for about 4 minutes and then tossed them with the garlic and olive mixture.

Just grill until there's grill marks and you're good to go!

Now I can't wait for the next box. YUM.

No comments: