Pages

4.16.2012

And Introducing...

The stats:

The Monkey was born on March 21, 2012 at 1:23 in the afternoon. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and pretty much came out screaming like a banshee. The girl has got lungs.

So this is what has been taking up all of my time. HA!

I will get back to more "regular" blogging in the next week or so (maybe, we'll see what the little one's schedule starts looking like!).

And actually I have a pretty funny story to tell:

Short preview: I accidentally got into the wrong car at the post office.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Erin N. said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love her already! Can't wait to hear the stories!

Whosyergurl said...

She is beautiful. I'm so happy for you! Getting into the wrong car? It isn't like your mind hasn't been occupied by other stuff! xo, Cheryl