Pages

10.30.2013

Holiday Crochet

Last year I participated in Finch's Holiday Boutique in Minnetonka - unfortunately it was the weekend where we got 14 inches of snow. I still sold a few items though.

This year I wanted to try out a variety of things so I started making items early. 

And then the holiday boutique was canceled (for good reason though, the coordinator is pregnant and I wouldn't want to run a boutique at 38 weeks!!!).

So I've got all this stuff:





 Baby beanies - newborn, 6-9 months, 12-18 months - multiples of each color above plus more blue and green - $8 for the newborn, $10 for the larger sizes

Granny square blankets - 22x22inches - $22 for single square, $25 for the multiple squares sewn together




Handmade ornaments - $8 for a set of 3

And then I was going to have dishcloths at $3 each.

But now I have all this stuff and no place to sell (well, except Etsy), so I'm going to have to research my tail off to find another boutique or see if I could share a space somewhere else.

Oy, I even have a few scarves left too!

No comments: