Pages

3.19.2014

Simple Crochet Dish Cloth Pattern


Simple. Easy.

And they work.

When I first made dish cloths I didn't want to use them in fear that they would be food particle magnets. 

Yep, I was that person that was afraid to use my own handmade goods. 

Now these are the only ones I use. They don't scratch non-stick pans. They're soft. And no holes which means my fingers don't touch nasty food when I'm washing dishes. Yuck. I cringe and shake to think of gross food beneath my nails. Ew. 

So make one. Or ten. And be glad you have these! So much better than store bought!

Pattern:

Chain 29.

Half double crochet in 3rd chain from hook. One half double in each chain across. Chain 2. Turn.

Half double crochet in second stitch and each across. Chain 2. Turn. Repeat until you have 18 rows. Fasten off and weave in ends.

If you want, make an edging, I don't because I hate edging half double stitches. 

No comments: