Pages

4.15.2014

Dining Room Update


It happened. We bought the Capiz Chandelier from West Elm. It's so much fun. At first I thought it might be hung a little bit low but now after living with it for a few weeks, it's perfect. 


Each shell had to be unwrapped individually and I was up late doing that. Bimmer Man was working on his bike. I wouldn't let him touch them for fear that he would break a shell. And I really do mean up late (at least 11:15, which is definitely too late for me!).


We also bought a coat rack for the corner. The Monkey's desk was moved into the office and I swapped the bookcase to other wall. It seems so much more open and larger now. It's amazing what a new chandelier can do! LOVE IT!!!

Next on my list of things to do:

Get ready for a garage sale on May 17. EEP. I can't wait to get rid of STUFF!!!


No comments: