Pages

2.17.2015

Trying Something New


Well, in my attempt to declutter I found a small treasure. Back when Bimmer Man and I got married we received an awesome gift certificate to Williams-Sonoma. I bought a Le Creuset grill pan. Little did I know that the color I bought would be discontinued. I have been searching for these green Le Creuset pans for years... and they no longer stock the Chartreuse which is really too bad so I need to find a new color to covet.

And I stopped using the grill pan because I wanted something a little bit different - one with a flat side to make pancakes and something that covered two burners.

Into the back of the cabinet it went.

Now, in attempt to use it I'm putting it into my regular assortment of pots and pans.

It's also the start of Lent tomorrow which means that we'll be eating a lot more fish and seafood and a lot more vegetarian meals (I know, God doesn't really care if we actually eat meat or not, it's really about the sacrifices and good things you do, but I digress). 

So in 41 days we shall see if I have actually used this and how much I really use it.

I may just keep it hanging because it looks pretty. 

Who knows.

Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments: