Pages

9.29.2018

I Need My Caffeine

For the second time (and second coffee-maker!) this year...my coffee-maker broke.

I'm so sad.

I never really liked coffee until I realized that I was making it wrong. And then after I learned NOT to follow the directions to make sludge on the coffee instructions on the bag, I've been really happy with my weak coffee (with coconut creamer!). Two cups and I'm good...well, usually they've been microwaved a few times and the last half I drink around noon. What can I say? It takes me a long time to drink coffee. Busy people have shit to do.

I bought a Hamilton Beach Flex Brew to replace an old (10 year old) Krups. That Krups was AMAZING. It was so simple and easy.

This Hamilton Beach started taking 45 minutes to brew a pot of coffee. Then when I tried cleaning it out last night...and descaling it...it totally stopped working. Except for the single brew serve half. So now I'm stuck with K-cups until Tuesday (I think that's my delivery day). I ordered an old school hotel coffee maker that only makes 4 cups along with a Bodum french press.

I'll have to learn how to make coffee all over again.

AND I'M WHINING ABOUT IT.

Ugh, first world problems.

No comments: