Pages

5.02.2019

Mom OOTD


3/4 sweater, found and purchased on ThredUp - Madewell
Short sleeve plaid button up, purchased last summer on clearance - Target's Universal Thread

At the end of this day I felt defeated, rumpled, and frankly, like I needed a drink. It was a long day. Everything went wrong, nothing went right, and I could barely get the dishes done. Bimmer Man was out of town, the kids were a hot mess, the weather wasn't all that great. Thankfully I had a good book to read at the end of the night (and a glass of wine, ok, two). 

I'm happy those days are becoming less and less but when they do happen, I feel like I've failed at something that I can't quite put my finger on. The kids are getting older and we're coming into new stages, which means more freedom and at the same time, less time for doing the simple things together. I think that's what has me rattled these days. 

No comments: