Pages

1.11.2020

Way To Go, Vikings!!!

Surprisingly the Vikings have been doing really well. Who would've thunk it??


Several weeks ago Bimmer Man and I went to a game. The seats were nice, they had a fabulous view and the stadium was really fun to be at too. I was really impressed with the amount of people that dressed up (both in costume AND just wore nice clothes). 


We had really good tacos from the Rusty Taco stand. And beers from a local brewery too. This was the first time that I had been to a sporting event at the new Viking stadium - I brought The Monkey to a Taylor Swift concert last year. At the concert, I didn't realize how big the stadium actually is. We saw it in the dark and I didn't see the seats all the way up at the top. Normally I'm not a huge fan of professional football - I'd rather cheer for the Golden Gophers any day but I will happily cheer on another Minnesota team. We seem to eff it all up and become dumpster fires by the end of most seasons so this was a good game to attend.

No comments: