Pages

4.06.2020

Isolation

Because of Coronavirus.

I've been making masks for people because now we are wearing them all out in public - everyone needs to.

I can't believe how awful the President and the Administration has been at their response. I think they realized they had to react because this virus is killing off the elderly, immunocompromised, and anyone with any breathing problems. Even healthy people are on ventilators.

OMG.

So that's our new life.

Isolation.

CJ working in the basement.

And I can't even begin to be so thankful and grateful for living in our house with a backyard with no shared anything.

DAMN. Life is so hard right now.

Last night I dreamt that I saw my friend (that lives close) in a parking lot and I gave her a hug. It's been almost a month with a no-contact and no socialization order. But this is to keep us safe, well, actually it's just to prepare the medical community for the onslaught of sick people, which I don't think a lot of Trumpers understand. WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET SICK. Healthcare providers need to get set with enough beds, ventilators, and isolation units for the peak of this virus so that we don't all die in hospitals WAITING for a bed.

I was seriously panicked for about two weeks, but then we did prepare - and I just ordered three weeks worth of food from Byerly's to be delivered. As long as we can stay home, that's one less person in public to spread the disease.

GAH.


No comments: