Pages

10.01.2020

October Already???


I feel like October is shaping up to be a shitshow and it's only the first. Also, where did September go???

Hybrid learning starts on Monday... do we really want to do this?? I mean, the general public doesn't respect each other, the racists are running rampant, the President told people to WATCH OTHER PEOPLE VOTING IN THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE (like this is actually a felony and yet no one FUCKING CARES). I'm using too many uppercase letters. I'm raging inside.

The world is currently like Quentin's shoes. They're so dirty and beat up and no one wants anything better. But I do. I want better.

I want the racists to crawl back into their holes and go away.

I want to go to the store without telling someone to step 6 feet away from me.

I want to go to Ikea to pick up a new lap desk thingy without having to wait hours in line to stay social distanced.

I want normal as much as the next person but we can't because people just don't know how to respect one another. UGH. It makes me want to scream. 

Alrighty, thanks for the vent. Back to parenting my children and re-teaching math.

No comments: