Pages

2.17.2008

Pizza Pizza Pizza

So this past Monday was my husband's birthday, Thursday was Valentine's Day and the two of us were super sick - me with a Sinus infection and currently an ear infection while he had a cold, strep throat and a horrible seal-like cough.

I'm not a big fan of anti-biotics simply because I think that people are over medicated, but my opinion came to a huge halt on Wednesday when you could actually see my glands in my throat.

Needless to say, I haven't been cooking much! I have been making a lot of "homemade" pizza though - better than take-out and almost as good as Papa Murphy's!

What you'll need:
Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
1 - 2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 -3/4 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup chopped olives
Pepperoni
Thinly sliced green pepper
And whatever else you want on it!

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Spread out the pizza dough, top with the marinara sauce (only a little bit, otherwise it seems like the dough gets kinda soggy...)

Top with the cheese (only use mozzarella, otherwise it doesn't taste as good!), then with the pepperoni, then the olives, then a little more cheese.

This only taste 10 - 12 minutes. You'll be able to smell when it's done! (oh crap, that sounds too much like Rachael Ray...).

PSH

No comments: