Pages

7.24.2008

The McTatty Garage Door

And so the fun begins. I come home from work. Open the garage door because I have to change clothes to go a fun work outting at Tutto Bene. And then I shut the the garage door. This happens. The door breaks. Why do things like this happen when I'm home without Bimmer Man? I don't know - maybe to test my patience? (Those who know me know what will happen next)...
And so I need to think about what I'm going to do. I smoke a ciggie and turn around to open the apartment door. A bug scares the freaking lights out of me. I don't know what this is at all. Please tell me! I'm from Minnesota - I know mosquitoes (oh, and by the way, I might even have West Nile Virus or Lyme Disease. I got bit by something and the bite marks are still on my arm from last Friday! If symptons appear, I'll keep a log!).
And so I walk into my apartment. Because I'm moving next Thursday it looks like this. I have to walk sideways to get into my apartment. Thank goodness I've been gaining weight running so much, right?I then proceed to make this face.
And drink one of these. It's been that kind of a week! So I called Spartacus' Mom (one of my fab Minnesota friends) and talked for a long time.

Let's just say that Barefoot Blogger's posting for this week has been postponed for a day or two while I sort out my mess!

PSH

No comments: