Pages

2.19.2009

Couples Therapy. HA!

  • 1. What are your middle names?

    James & Suzanne
  • 2. How long have you been together?

    Oh, geeze, almost 8 years?
  • 3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?

    Um, you have to tell me what bases dating includes. Because it was probably an hour that we knew each other before we started dating.
  • 4. Who asked who out on a date?

    HE asked ME. And we went for ice cream and Bimmer Man HATES ice cream.
  • 5. Who’s siblings do you see the most?

    Mine.
  • 6. Do you have any children together?

    Um, no short little shits running around yet.
  • 7. Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?

    Bill. Bill. Bill. Clinton?
  • 8. Did you go to the same school?

    High school and college.
  • 9. Are you from the same hometown?

    Yes, we lived about a mile from one another
  • 10. Do you live in the same town now?

    In the same named town in another state. Does that count?
  • 11. Who is the smartest?

    Bimmer Man. But I do have to say, we have opposite interests, so in terms of college degrees, yes, he is smarter but in terms of how to clean the tub or bake a cake or blog, it's totally me all the way.
  • 12. Who is the most sensitive

    Ugh. I refuse to answer.
  • 13. Where do you eat out most as a couple?

    Hmm... Scotties? Eh, I'm not really sure, I cook a lot.
  • 14. Where do you shop the most as a couple?

    The MALL. That's doesn't have the best shops. Go figure.
  • 15. Who has the craziest exes?

    Umm...
  • 16. Who has the worst temper?

    Do NOT talk to me in the morning. Do NOT talk to me when I'm PMS'ing and washing the dishes. My dirty mouth and PMS do not work well together.
  • 17. who does the cooking?

    I make everyone's favorites.
  • 18. Who is more social?

    Bimmer for sure. I really don't like going out, I'm more of the stay-at-home-on-the-couch-drinking-wine/beer-watching-young&therestless
  • 19. Who is the neat-freak?

    Um. My kitchen needs to be clean at the end of the night. See #16.
  • 20. Who is the most affectionate

    Me. Or Bimmer. Both.
  • 21. Who is the most stubborn

    The youngest and the only child married. We're both pig-headedly stubborn.
  • 22. Who hogs the bed?

    The MONSTER
  • 23. Who wakes up earlier?

    If I could get my rear end outta bed earlier than I already do, I win either way.
  • 24. Who has the biggest family?

    I have a great-nephew.

No comments: