Pages

2.13.2009

What's In My Camera Bag?

Lots of crap.

Ok, ha! Not really...


A Nikon D70s. It's an older model in camera years, but in its prime, it was awesome. It still is. Now I want a D300, but I have to save up a little bit.



The love of my life. The Lensbaby. It's like an accordian - you focus with the actual lens and you do have to know how to take manual pictures for this. Luckily, it's a medium aperature so it works well in regular light.



50 mm, f/1.8D Nikkor lens. OMG. I can't live without it. You know, if there was one lens to choose, please, go with this one. It's pretty cheap for lens - $129 and you'll enjoy every minute of it.


Wireless remote. Take pictures of yourself! HA! Family portrait my butt, I don't mention that I have it but, well, now the secret's out... Honestly, this is great to have, especially if you photograph children. Set up your tripod, and then you can walk around, have them watch you and you can snap pics as you entertain them. Sounds easy? Um, no... The taking picture part, yes!

Main point - I love photography and I'm leaving you with some "affordable" options for your camera. My tripod = hand-me-down, my backpack was new, but I'll have to hunt down a link for it because it is a little older.

Have some fun! Try new photo stuff! Jump into views that are out of the ordinary, and most importantly, keep your camera with you at all times. You never know what you're going to find!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I want a Canon Digital Rebel bad. I'm yearning for it. YEARNING. I have to make due with my Powershot for now...unless you know where I can "find" an extra $800 for everything I want?! haha...