Pages

12.28.2011

The Best Of...

Don't you hate these stupid lists?

I do... and I'm doing one anyway. Mostly because it was fun looking back at this year and documenting how boring my life is. Sort of.

But still, let's take a look back at the top posts (and I post these in no particular order because, well, I've got 800+ posts on my blog since 2008 so...).

1. I'm the first person to invent the corkboard cabinet organizer inside the cabinet door. Seriously.

 Except other people have prettier pictures than mine and are now pinned like mad on Pinterest. Corkboard is awesome and this is where you can find my secret recipes, chinese take out menus and coupons. You get crafty when you live in an old house. I might even share more of my organizing ideas. If they work...

2. Baked Cumin Chicken with Asparagus and Potatoes. Smells delicious.

3. Hello Dolly Bars from earlier this month. Apparently they're a hit with crowds. Easy and delicious but I still can't bake like my grandmother which is really too bad. BUT I did receive Mastering the Art of French Cooking for Christmas so BE PREPARED FOR THE JULIA CHILD GOODNESS TO COME IN 2012.

4. Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins. You can sub in any frozen fruit for blueberries and VOILA! Instant goodness. BTW, raspberries are fantastic too. And this is one of the handwritten recipes that I have hanging in my cupboard which I have memorized. Yup. Memorized.

5. And who can't live without a Rusty MONSTER post? Yes, he tests my patience; yes, he is most definitely a MONSTER but somehow... life would be SO BORING without him.

No comments: