Pages

2.10.2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Here's a Rusty picture for you. It's still my favorite and I will probably resurrect it a few more times this year. Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

On my to-do list:

1. Clear off the dining room table. Like usual.
2. Finish two crochet projects. Ok, I lied. I have three projects that need finishing but I can only complete two this weekend.
3. Finish two sewing projects & make a curtain tutorial for you lovely readers.
4. Stay warm.
5. Grocery shop.
6. Possibly make a Valentine's Day wreath for the front door. That sounds a bit ambitious for this weekend but we'll see how much awful television is on to keep me occupied while I cut fabric/pin/glue it on a wreath form.

Are you doing anything fun? Got any projects to share with me that I can read? Leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can see!

No comments: