Pages

2.25.2014

Crochet Boot Cuffs

Bah. Photographing crochet and getting it listed on Etsy can be tough. Take photos? Sure! I've got time for that, but actually list items and make a description... bane of my existence. I'm horrible at describing things. I just am. What can I say? They're made of yarn. They're soft. They fit 15 inch calves. And um, well, that's about it. HA. 

In any case, most of these are now listed on Etsy. After coming up with a description I actually like, I just copy and paste, unless I've used thinner yarn or something. Why can being creative be so difficult?

Take a look. If you like what you see, then buy!

I'm thinking at some point I may post patterns, some I've been inspired by others but mostly I crochet as I go and keep the pattern in memory. 

I saw a super cute crochet wrap bracelet that I've been working on the past two days. I somehow need to make it adjustable with just one button but I don't think I can, I may have to add another button and make some measurements. Meh, we'll see how ambitious I am after The Monkey wanted to play at 1:30 am. 

Toddlers, go figure, right?








No comments: