Pages

5.23.2017

This is How Our Days Go

Wild and crazy. Irritating and annoying. I feel like I can pull my hair out at some points. Yelling happens. HELLO? PUT YOUR SHOES ON. HELLO? IT'S TIME FOR DINNER. SIT ON YOUR CHAIR. HELLO? I'M RIGHT HERE. JUST LET ME SHOVE FOOD IN MY MOUTH SO I DON'T GET HANGRY. And OMG, the amount of times I hear "MAMA!!!"

Sometimes these days go by so slowly - I'm not exactly sure that time really moves. Other days go by so freaking fast and I don't want them to end. But in general, these photos sum up our days together.

The Monkey goes to Kindergarten in the fall and I'm both excited and sad - I'm excited that she will make new friends, learn new things, and not be bored at home, but I'm also sad that we won't get to spend our days together. She's so bright, fun, curious, creative, and loves to play pretend and drive me insane but that's ok, because she's an awesome person to be around - which makes me think I'm doing something right as a parent. So onward to summer we go, with crazy days ahead of us!



No comments: