Pages

12.15.2017

Happy December!

I have decided that I know exactly why it's been a bit difficult to blog.

Chewy is nuts. Certifiably. Why?

Because he climbs on everything. He wants to walk everywhere. He wants to do everything his big sister does. He is into everything as well.

But I guess that sounds like a typical toddler! Ha!







In any case, I rarely find time to blog because we're on the go a lot - with two kids, I swear, time flies by so fast that at the end of the night all I want to do is climb into bed and read a book and then fall asleep. 

Then morning comes too soon!

New Year's is coming up soon and also New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I have any, and in general I'm not a huge fan. I think if you know you need to change something or want to change something then you can start at any time of the year, and besides, any of the change of seasons is a great time to start or at a New Moon. 

Now that I feel a bit more caught up with housework, schedules, and kid crap, I think I'm going to add blogging to my weekly list of things to do. I'm going to try to write more about what I want to and not about catching you up with my life every few months (because omg, we really do live a boring life!). So I'm wishing myself luck.

No comments: