Pages

10.18.2019

Fall Shoes and Boots

Oh man, I love my black Chelsea boots so much from Tom's that I've been scouring their website for more fun finds. I don't wear heels very often because if I do, I'm wearing them to school pick up/drop off and honestly, I need running shoes for that because Baby Chewie isn't exactly the best at listening, although he now stops at corners, stop signs, and street corners so we've turned a corner. 

But I still love fashion and absolutely dream of the day where I can walk at a temperate pace and possibly wear heels to school pick up/drop off. Or maybe I can just dream of that. I dunno. In any case, I've got my eye on the following shoes from Tom's and now I'm going to wait until Black Friday to possibly purchase because I want to see what kinds of deals they'll have! The most I've seen is 25% off, which is what I used to purchase my Chelsea boots. Last year they had 30% off, so I can definitely wait until Black Friday for a good deal!







That's all for now, friends! Have a great weekend!


No comments: