Pages

11.02.2022

Halloween Haul


Originally we all had costumes from Jurassic Park. Alan Grant, Ellie Satler (me), and 2 dinos - the kids. I decided to make the most of all of our costumes and so I signed us up for a Halloween Party at our local nature center. About a 1/3 of the way into the night, Simone was like "OH HELL NO. I CAN'T SEE TO WALK" and so her costume came off. Her face didn't stick out like Quentin's did and she just couldn't see through the plastic window and we decided to scrap the dino costume for her. And we really try to do family costumes but this year just didn't come all the way through.


Phil even joined in as the sacrificial lamb. Led on a leash. I wish we could have had a cage drop like in the movie but we weren't quite prepared. HA. 


And this was only half the candy! I can't believe that the younger kids went further than the older ones. They had so much fun. It was a great Halloween this year!

 

No comments: