Pages

9.15.2023

September is Here

 And it's already half finished. I've been a terrible blogger. I've really updated my Instagram stories more because that's way more convenient. To be honest... finding time to sit and write is not at the top of my list!

Earlier this week I filled out an application to do the Master Gardener course with the U of M Extension and become a Master Gardener. That was a lot of thinking about future projects! Part of it includes engagement and getting people more involved in gardening or sharing knowledge. Some day maybe I can incorporate high schoolers in the school garden for teaching and learning and also - volunteer credit and a reference for a job!

In the meantime I can't even come up with a coherent thought today... so I'll leave you with some pics of the past few weeks!







No comments: