I am embarrassed to admit that I don't know what these fun annuals are. But they're fun, bright, and they keep blooming through these super hot July days.
Yellow Snapdragons
Strawflowers. This is my second year growing them and I absolutely LOVE them! They're easy to start from seed, easy to plant, and easy to grow. I do water deeply every few days though because they are annuals I feel as if they need a little extra attention in the garden.
Big bumble on my milkweed
Coleus. I started it all from seed this year, like last year and ended up with too much. That's ok though because I have enough shade that I was able to fit it all into my yard. I truly love coleus because it gives my shady areas pops of color - usually shady areas are very green and this helps to give it a variety of color.
Daylily
Daylily
No comments:
Post a Comment