Pages

12.07.2008

Snack Time

I love Mexican food. This is my version of a quick snack. That's not really Mexican but it has cheese. And I love cheese. And I love salsa and I love tortillas. Generally you can use any combination that you want - but for some odd reason, wheat tortillas don't wrap very well for me so whatever, I use flour tortillas.
Step 1. Microwave 2 tortillas for 30 seconds.
Step 2: I only had slices of sharp cheddar (usually it's 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar), in the middle of each tortilla.
Step 3: Top with white cheese of sorts, like Jack or spicy cheese or whatever. Mozzarella isn't the best, but then again, this is a snack. So, whatever.
Step 4: Use any kind of salsa. I prefer black bean salsa but since we just got back from vacation I could only see Taco Bell packets in the fridge. Bimmer Man saves them for I'm not sure what. Me? (Did you see that he commented on my last post?)
Step 5: Put salsa over the cheese, right in the middle.
Step 6: Wrap, burrito style leaving one end open so the melty cheesy goodness will show.
Step 7: Do the same to the other tortilla. "Ahh.... We meet again." I love Taco Bell's Chili Cheese Burritos.
You'll have twin cheesy tortillas!
Step 8: Microwave for 1 minute. It takes almost exactly 3 minutes to be in cheese Heaven.
Enjoy!
PSH

No comments: