Pages

10.16.2009

I Need a Haircut

I've kind of bobbled between short curly hair like this (yes, my hair is curly, see the example from Bimmer Man's graduation) to long and always in a ponytail. If I lose a ponytail holder, I kind of flip because my hair just doesn't stay straight, instead it has a mind of its own.
And flys away. Sometimes I look like I stuck my hand on one of those static balls. Only that's what I look like all the time. When I'm not touching a static ball.
So for the most part, I guess I'm doing the plunge again tomorrow.
And I can't wait. BECAUSE THE MOST FABULOUS STYLIST WILL BE DOING IT. She was the maid of honor in my wedding. Oh, yeah. I'm lucky.
So this time I'm totally going short. I don't want to be attached to ponytail holders anymore. I'm done with that.

Happy Friday! Have a fantastic weekend!

Go Gophers!

No comments: