Pages

10.16.2009

The Office

Um, my office at home, not the show.

But did you see Pam & Jim's wedding? Can you believe who slept with Pam's mom? Yeah, I know. My wedding was crazy but not that crazy. And yes, I am from Minnesota and my wedding was in Minnesota, but no, no one danced down the aisle.

Bimmer Man wants a large desk. A corner desk. Like this:

West Elm Bond Desks + Wedge Unit $699

We do need filing cabinets though, and I'm just not sure if a small thing will fit our needs. Actually I know that the small cabinet will most definitely NOT fit our needs.

So, love the desk... but what to do for storage??? Ugh, I have no idea. Any ideas?

(Bimmer Man, do not comment and say that you want one of those tall, ugly filing cabinets. You will get a filing cabinet but it will NOT be ugly. P.S. I love you.)


Ah, government, if you're listening, could you please send our credit already? Thanks. We'd really appreciate it.

No comments: