Pages

10.17.2009

Living Room Inspirations

I need a living room.

Eh, er, um, I mean, I have one already but I have no furniture. And no money to buy furniture but a girl can dream? Right? If I had an unlimited furniture budget, I'd go crazy. Room & Board, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, West Elm. Have you noticed a trend? These stores all have two words to their names... I don't think that really means anything though.

I need something to inspire me for when we actually do have money. So far this is what I've found. I like green. I like earth tones. I like neutral because you can accessorize. And other than that, I have no preference. Kind of. Modern, yes. Antique, yes.

See? It's hard! I hate decorating and I know that I have style. It's just the budget that's the problem, right? I think that's fairly, um, common...


Urban Outfitters Lulu Chair Chartreuse Garden $425

Anthropologie Decker Console Table $598



Restoration Hardware Roth Ottoman
SALE $759.99 - $1,339.99

Delaney Upholstered Sofa SALE $2045 - $2179.99

Sigh. A girl can dream.

No comments: