Pages

4.11.2010

Homemade Pizza Pockets

Yum. I'm a pizza addict. If I could eat Tombstone pizza every single day, I totally would. I'm just addicted.

And so one day last week I ran out of pizza, so I decided to try and make my own pizza pockets so I could read out in the yard without the hassle of pizza.

And it worked. For the most part, if you like pie crust...
1 pie crust, Pillsbury or homemade, whatever
6 - 8 pepperoni slices
3/4 cup tomato sauce
2 cups of cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Roll out the pie crust, divide into four pieces. Divide all other ingredients between the four pie crust pieces.

Pinch pie crusts together to form a pocket, pinch tightly otherwise, see above photo for what happens. Poke a hole in each of the pieces to relieve steam.

Bake for 15 - 25 minutes or until pie crust is nice and brown.

Enjoy!

P.S. Here's a good joke:

How do you get Lady Gaga's attention?

You poker in the face

No comments: