Pages

6.03.2010

Ms. Crafty, am I???

Well, since the message board that I frequent is having some *ahem* issues, I shall ask my question here and if anyone is crafty enough to answer, well, then, that's just fine and dandy too!
Has anyone heard of a snap press? And does anyone have a snap press? They're used for putting snaps on sewed items, like bags, purses, dresses, shirts, etc... and frankly, I hate hand sewing so I thought this would be a great and useful tool for me.

However, it's price is $87.00 from KamSnaps.com.

I don't mind paying that much for something that I will inevitable use often, but I want to know if they're worth it and where you got it. I've read great reviews about KamSnaps but I don't want to be stuck having to order snaps online all time.

Any insight? Anyone???

No comments: