Pages

6.21.2010

New Books On My Bookshelf

The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir
Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

I want to get back into historical fiction so I stopped at Half Price books this past weekend. I've heard excellent things about Alison Weir's historical books so I have to read them. Have you read The Other Boleyn Girl? It's good, not always historically accurate (Alison Weir is supposed to be closer to the truth) and I'd like to read another person's take on that time period.

Outlander, um, I think it might sort of be a romance novel? I'm really not sure... It's been talked about on a book message board and I've been curious. We'll see what it's about, I guess. I like books better if I don't even read the cover.

Any other good summer reading to add to my list? I like pretty much anything...

No comments: