Pages

9.17.2014

Help Me Identify A Flower

Please help me, because I have no idea what this is. 

Each year I buy packets of annual "wildflower" mixes and either toss them straight into my garden beds without a care if they come up or not, I also put three packets into three containers on my back deck for color all summer long (well, mostly everything is green until July...).

This flower came up in my annual wildflower mix containers but it also came up in my front garden beds where I did NOT plant any annual wildflower mixes. 




It's really pretty - simple and white, definitely a flower that could be used in a cut flower garden and one that blooms for more than a week at a time.

Can anyone help me identify it? 

If so, please comment with the name! I'm really interested in knowing!

No comments: