Pages

2.18.2018

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things


So this actually happened a few months ago. But it's so fucking ridiculous that I have to share. 

The Monkey was in the bathroom for a VERY LONG TIME. 

And this is the reason. I have no idea how on Earth she pulled down the blinds. Kids do weird shit all the time. Really, they do!

Because these blinds suck I went ahead and called a company to give me a quote for cordless blinds because I don't want my children hanging themselves on blinds. It happens. It's a real thing with kids - parents are literally on suicide watch for every moment that their child is awake until the children can make common sense decisions for themselves. I don't actually know when the worry ends, I don't think it does. 

Back to cordless blinds. 

$200 per window. AND THAT WAS WITH A DISCOUNT. 

I just about SHAT MYSELF when I got the quote.

Bimmer Man said no. I still waver back and forth between calling other places too but I'm pretty sure the company that I called is the cheapest in the Twin Cities.

Maybe I'll just wait for them to crash down on Bimmer when he's on the pot. Because those windows on the neighbor's house...those are their living room windows. 

No comments: