Pages

5.22.2018

Technology Problems - Photos

Anyone else have them? Especially when you're looking for an app that fits a whole slew of issues. I just can't seem to figure out what might work.

I have so many photos that need to be transferred to something else so they're not on my phone. I don't want them on the computer just in case it dies but I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to pay for something like Dropbox yet.

I downloaded Google Photos. That's pretty cool. But it's not always accessible/compatible with other websites to print photobooks and pictures.

So I downloaded Amazon Photos. Meh. At least it reminds you to open the app to back up photos.

I think in the meantime I just need to go back to the external hard drive and then delete all the shit that I don't need...like that photo of a steak that I made 5 years ago. AM I REALLY GOING TO PRINT IT AND PUT IT ON MY WALL??? Probably not.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

No comments: