Pages

3.17.2009

And Veering Off The Normal Topics...

So I love technology. I can't help it... I want all of these. We finally got a Wii but now, I just can't help myself. We'll be getting a tax refund so maybe I'll splurge and get an iPod Touch. Or maybe a D300. Or a Nintendo DS or even a new point and shoot. Whatever. At some point, I will own at least one of these!




Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation)
Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

Nikon Coolpix S60 10MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom (Crimson Red)

Nintendo DS Lite (I really do lurve the color pink... plus, as I get older, I should be focusing on keeping my mind, right? Is that a good enough excuse for one of these???)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I have an iPod Touch and I love it-- they're fun! You should totes get one!