Pages

3.04.2009

Do You Dip?

Super easy. Olive oil and herbs, salt & pepper and voila! A great addition to any meal or just a snack that's loaded with carbs.
I kinda pulled a variety of herbs from my pantry but I didn't use all of them. I just wanted to smell them.
A short, fat dish works well - the bread sucks up the oil but you need to catch the herbs & seasonings.
Use about 1/4 cup olive oil, but have another 1/4 cup on reserve to add to the dish. I used garlic powder, thyme, basil, oregano and a smidge of marjoram with salt and pepper.
Just break the bread in pieces and dip and enjoy!

McTatty

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love dipping fresh bread in olive oil, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Simple but delicious.

Anonymous said...

I love olive oil for eating and for slathering on my body......gross i know, but it feels so good after you wash it off your hair and skin!