Pages

5.27.2009

Fresh Bed Sheets


  1. Garnet Hill Zinnia 310 Bedsheets
  2. Garnet Hill Blooma Sateen Bedding
  3. The Company Store Oceanside Stripe Percale Bedding (ON SALE)
  4. The Company Store Island Percale Bedding (ON SALE)
  5. Marimekko Unikko Bedding
  6. Plenty By Tracy Reese Sheeting Collection
  7. Tommy Hilfiger Novelty Print Pastel Colors
Hmmm... yes... I have been in the decorating mood lately! Actually, since coming to the realization that we're going to be owning our own home by the end of the year, I've been thinking about decorating for a while.

But I haven't had much time to put any ideas on paper (I mean "on blog" instead of "on paper") so as we get more into house hunting I know that I'll get more into decorating. And no, I'm definitely no pro! So when it comes to DIY, I'm totally engrossed in HGTV.

Enjoy the bright colors!

No comments: