Pages

5.12.2009

I Want An Outdoor Space

I so want an outdoor space to lounge in. At my mom's house, it's the garage, at our current house we don't have much of a yard so really there's no space for outdoor furniture.

Bimmer Man, if you are reading this, please, let's buy a house with space for an outdoor patio.

Ok, let me rephrase that: I WANT AN OUTDOOR PATIO. WHERE WE CAN HAVE REAL FURNITURE AND NOT THAT PLASTIC CRAP.

The picture above is from Smith & Hawken which I really adore. The problem is, what I'd like would cost more than $2,000. And those are with the prices on sale. Technically speaking, if both of us were working, that wouldn't be a horrible amount of money to drop on furniture. But we need a house first.
But you see, I'd like to eat outside too.

So not only do we need a spot to "lounge" but we'll need a table and chair set too. Above, the set from Pottery Barn is $1,899.00 and THAT'S ON SALE.

Ugh, I have to admit, I'm really great at spending money we don't have... but it's super nice to dream about what we could have... Eventually!

So in the meantime, I'll be looking for cheap knock offs and houses with beautiful yards that we're able to use!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Who wouldn't want an outdoor space? When I get my house, I'd want a very spacious backyard. When that will happen. I don't know. LOL.

btw...like the new layout. =)