Pages

9.25.2009

The Dining Room

The MONSTER. He likes to lay on stuff. Even paper. Here's the dining room, it's kind of boring.
The dining room again, looking out to the 3 season porch and the backyard. With the dog and more crap.
Same pic, no dog.
After painting it. The color is Midsummer Gold by Freshaire from Home Depot. It's environmentally friendly. Table and chair are from Ikea. We do actually have 4 chairs now.
The ugly light that I have no idea what I'm going to with yet...

If you have any suggestions, let me know!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi, Rusty!
It looks like your house is pretty awesome. I like the color you picked. Are you going to put a rug in there? An easy way to jazz up a light you don't like is to switch out the shades/bulb covers for something different. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I love the color that you picked for the dining room. It looks great.