Pages

9.17.2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Favorite movie.

Meh, I'm not really a movie person. I mean, I like movies and I like to watch them and I like to see people's ideas and thoughts and interpretations of books, characters, etc... However, when asked what my favorite movie is, well, I clam up and stammer because I don't really have one.

But if you tell me that I might only have one movie to watch for the rest of my life, well, give me Google and an hour and I might be able to tell you.

So I think I'd have to pick:

Gone With The Wind
Big Fish
Mystic River
Juno
Little Miss Sunshine

Or maybe some other random. Eh, I don't know. It has to be funny and sad and have a great cast of characters and good writing. Maybe even based on a book. But even then I can't pick just one. Oh, well, you 30 Day Blogging Challenge! You've challenged me and it's only the second day!!

No comments: