Pages

9.06.2010

Next Book on my List:

206 Bones by Kathy Reichs. If you've seen the show Bones then you've been introduced to Dr. Temperance Brennan (who happens to write a fictional novel with the fictional character Kathy Reichs). And I'm here to introduce you to the novels! Deja Dead: 10th Anniversary Edition (Temperance Brennan Novels) is the first novel and 206 Bones is the newest.

Yes, my darlings, I do love the Temperance Brennan novels! They are filled with mystery, intrigue and yes, a very hot FBI agent. If you need a good read for traveling, any of these would make a great choice!

So I'm super excited to start this one - and I'm also reading Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, Book 2) so I don't think I'll be able to confuse the two novels.

Happy Labor Day - I hope you have the day off!!

No comments: