Pages

4.11.2011

So Excited For June!

Ahh... Melissa Palomo might be coming to the Twin Cities! YIPPEE!!! She's one of my FAVORITE pet photographers in the country. Yes, yes... in the COUNTRY!!!!

And so I heard from a little bird that she might make a stop in the Twin Cities. I've got my Frye boots all set, Rusty needs a new collar (I was thinking this one...) and my hair needs to grow about 4 more inches (Hello, Biotin...) Bimmer Man needs a new picture for his office and I need to stock our future photo wall with awesome pictures.

So if you're interested in doing photos with Melissa, I can get you in! Yep, just comment with your e-mail address and I'll get you info! She's coming in June (the later part of June) and I just can't wait. I'm so flippin' excited.

Can you tell I'm jumping for joy?

2 comments:

Jessi | Minnesota Mrs. said...

Ok Patty, tell me more about this! With our new addition we might need some pics and June would be perfect! Would love more details to potentially update some of our pics!

Patty said...

Yee haw!! Melissa will be here June 24 - 26. I will have my friend Jennifer email you more info about the deposit and stuff. She's coordinating the locations (to make it easier for all the people interested).