Pages

4.05.2011

What To Cook This Week?

Meh, I have no idea.

What sounds good? What do I have in my fridge? Leftovers? I have to keep in mind that I'm picking up turkey necks, bison liver and something else for the dog tomorrow that needs to go in the freezer...

I guess I'm going grocery shopping this afternoon.

Maple Glazed Pork Chops?
Shrimp with Gnocchi and some sort of veggie?
I think I might have pork ribs hidden from the dog in the basement fridge...
Salad with grilled chicken with a balsamic glaze?
Salad with the champagne dressing (oops, infusion) from the local olive oil shop?

Please, someone, knock me over the head with a 2x4 to knock some sense into me so I can actually meal plan for once and I don't make my life harder on myself.

So what is everyone else having for dinner this week? Anything that I can try?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice yummy photo....baby carrots.. humm..