Pages

5.03.2011

Chevron Rugs

This morning I am on a serious rug kick. I want a new rug for the living room and I found a fantastic rug on One Kings Lane, but it was still out of the budget for now and I know in about 4 months (this number is random, not specific), I'm going to be totally kicking myself for not buying it.

But I can't share it with you because I can't right click and then linky to the image so I have to be a good blogger and not steal an image (but if I'm promoting it, is it really stealing or is it not? I don't know... I link to where they are from to cover my rear end legally and I haven't gotten any complaints, but if I did get a complaint then I would fix it so...). Sorry, I'm rambling.

Let's get on with this post.

I'm in lust with chevron patterns right now. This rug can be found at Urban Outfitters for $69.

West Elm Zig Zag rug - from $49 to $699

And goodness gracious, how in the world could I ever forget Trina Turk? The one above is a 3x5 listed at $160 from Rosenberry Rooms. LOVE IT.

The chevron pattern is pretty hot right now in the world of decor (but, really now, decor is one of those things where people love it or hate it) and I really like stripes too, but I think retro is making an awesome comeback.

Now... to just make some more money so I can get a rug...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: