Pages

5.03.2011

I'm Back

After a stressful week, I'm totally back.

The 20 year old washing machine died on me and now we have a new HE washing machine. It's pretty cool. Nope, it's cooler than cool. It's AWESOME. I had almost the whole laundry pile done (we have serious laundry piles, I only do laundry when I run out of underwear) in about 5 loads instead of 15. AWESOME.

However, I had to do some serious damage to the door frame to the laundry room to get the washing machine into the laundry room. Some person living in the house before us decided to get a new furnace. Well, the furnace partially blocks the door. I don't know how they did NOT notice that and say, "Dude, installation guy, we're going to need new appliances so fix it!" And now we're dealing with the fallout of a previous owner's decision.

Live and learn, right?

And so you will all be learning with me when I decide that it's time for me to fix the door frame. I broke it, so I'm going to have to fix it.

At least I have safety glasses.

No comments: