Pages

9.17.2008

Me. Yea, Me.

First, thank you Facebook and all the friends that took these pics. I don't bring my ginormous honking camera to events like these. Why? Well, because you'll see in the first picture.
1. As you probably know, I like beer. I also like to talk. Most pictures of me are of talking and drinking. Not sure how that happens, but I don't really pay attention to what's going on around me, as you can.
2. My favorite sweater. In Minneapolis, in January. Yes.
3. I also like to make weird faces at the camera. It happens. Sometimes I don't look very good, but that's ok, I'm not embarrassed easily. What's that, there's an "ass" in embarrass???
4. Spartacus' Mom. Yep. She's one of my favs too. If she was an addiction, I'd be in rehab on a daily basis.
5. My mom. She's always the life of the party. You know, she's hilarious - she has a great sense of humour and she always wants to know my friends. I hang out in the garage with her for hours when I'm home.
6. And here's the real "ASS" of embarrass. Yeah, I'm in pink. My hair is in a side ponytail. But it's for charity, come on. At work they can always count on me to do "those" things...
7. And more of my favorite people. Ok, so you know Bimmer & Sparty's Ma, right? Well, the other two, well, you can call them Rescue 1 and Rescue 2. It doesn't matter which number you actually call them, just that you know their names for later on.
8. Tuxes are great for marriage.
9. BBQ and beer. My life in a nutshell.
10. Ok, so this list is my life in a nutshell, but not really because there's so much going on, that's it's so hard to sum up what matters the most! Ok, McTatty Love Fest is over. I'm back to foodie stuff tonight!
PSH

No comments: