Pages

9.18.2008

This Shit Is Bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Oh, yum. Banana bread. It's like the best thing on a Saturday morning after a long night of fun! I can tell you this, I had to search high and low for a recipe without sour cream. I finally found it and adapted it.
The ingredients. Butter, flour, vanilla, bananas, salt, baking powder...
You're supposed to use 3 - 4 bananas. I didn't have that many bananas. Oops...
Smush the bananas, add the vanilla, baking soda (I added a pinch of baking powder too)
After you've smushed, pour the melted and cooled butter into the bowl.
Keep pouring until you've gotten every last drop of yummy butter into the bowl.
Yes, every last drop.
Then put in your egg, and stir.
Oops, I mean add the flour, then stir. Don't be like me and stir before you're supposed to!
Add in the baking soda...
And see how pretty it is.
Then stir.
And stir. And stir. And stir. Or use a mixer. Whatever.
Just do it until smooth.
Then pour into a loaf pan.
Mmmm... thank Bimmer Man for these pics!
Ooohhh... so goey..
And great, of course. You know, it's one thing to make bread, but this is a quick bread.
Smooth out.
And bake for about 45 minutes...

I adapted my recipe from this recipe here... Yea for google!

Enjoy!

PSH

No comments: