Pages

1.20.2009

I Started a MONSTER Blog

We'll see how long it lasts. Mostly because I'm a Gemini and I'm fabulous at starting stuff but not at finishing.

MONSTER has his own blog, ok, so really it's me telling the story of Rusty and pet stuff and dog stuff and treats and whatnot. It's boring if you're not a pet person.

Trust me. IT'S BORING IF YOU'RE NOT A PET PERSON.

But in any case, we rescued MONSTER from the White River Humane Society in Bedford, IN. This picture was taken for his adoption picture for Petfinder. Poor dog was 15 pounds under weight. I'm slowly telling the story of MONSTER so far and what has worked for us, training wise, etc...

So um, here's the link: Rescuing MONSTER

At first I was going to do a photography blog and then, well, no that was too boring for me. Go figure. Enjoy, all of my two freakin' posts...

No comments: