Pages

1.30.2009

What Cookbooks Are In Your Kitchen?

These three are staples in my kitchen. I've gone red meatless, but not completely vegetarian yet so I need a little inspiration from any vegetarian books that I can find. Giada is another staple, this is her latest book, but really I'll make just about anything from any of her books. Same with Ina Garten, who wouldn't like her macaroni and cheese or any type of chicken?

Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites
Baking: From My Home to Yours

Then there's Dorie... I can't live without this book. It just so happens that for every work dessert, I've chosen something out of this book. What's your go - to dessert book? I have pumpkin cream cheese muffins memorized, but I can't exactly make those in the summer. This gives great options for all year long.
How to Cook Everything Vegetarian: Simple Meatless Recipes for Great Food
And vegetarian... Great ideas for sides and main courses for when you have a vegetarian in the house. Or just for yourself!

What other books are staples in your kitchen? (Actually, I have a lot of magazines too...)

1 comment:

Kira said...

Try the Moosewood cookbooks for veggie/pescatarian dishes. They're amazing! I've checked a few out from my library and want to buy them all!